This position is responsible for providing customer service in a call center environment including providing information regarding accounts, products and services, resolving customer issues, and providing operational support.
1. Answer telephone calls from clients and associates regarding inquiries on deposit accounts, consumer and mortgage loans, online banking and all other bank products and services, and fulfill the callers' request. This duty is performed daily, about 40% of the time.
2. Keep abreast of new products and services as well as enhancements to existing products, services and systems to actively promote and cross-sell the bank's products and services to new and existing clients. This duty is performed daily, about 5% of the time.
3. Research and resolve client questions and concerns and respond back to them in a timely manner to ensure client retention and satisfaction. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
4. Process miscellaneous transactions including stop payments, telephone transfers, loan payoffs, loan verifications, etc. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
5. Retrieve all night service calls and e-mail messages received through the bank's website and fulfill the requests by either responding back to them or directing their requests to the appropriate branch or department. This duty is performed daily, about 5% of the time.
6. Cancel and reactivate ATM and debit cards and complete dispute forms as necessary. This duty is performed about 5% of the time.
7. Assist Customer Service Center Supervisor in training and developing new call center associates. This duty is performed as needed, about 5% of the time.
8. Research, verify, and resolve check order requests for clients. This duty is performed about 5% of the time.
9. Assist customers with routine banking transactions via iTMs in various locations. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
10. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
High school or GED, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; e.g. data processing, clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc, plus 2 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must possess excellent customer service and good communication skills. Must have good organizational skills and be able to pay attention to detail to ensure accuracy. Must be able to problem-solve to ensure excellent customer service is provided to our customers at all times. Must be able to remain calm and be polite and tactful to customers and other employees at all times. Strongly prefer at least one year of retail banking experience.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodation@MyFarmers.bank and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.