The File Review Clerk is responsible for reviewing all new, renewed, modified and extended loans for correct documentation and system accuracy.
1. Verify loan documents for new, renewed, modified and extended loans. This duty is performed daily.
2. Monitor loans for compliance with regulations and loan policy. This duty is performed daily.
3. Track and report collateral exceptions on the bank's tracking system. This duty is performed daily.
4. File UCCs electronically with the Secretary of State and file UCC Continuations as required. This duty is performed as needed.
5. Check in and verify receipt of all new and renewed loan files. This duty is performed as needed.
6. Reports files not received to lenders and management. This duty is performed weekly.
7. Maintain credit life transaction file throughout the month; prepare and submit monthly report and remittance of credit life. This duty is performed monthly.
8. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Mental alertness and adaptability to office and field area work routines. Equivalent to four years high school or GED, with particular emphasis during high school in office skills, shop skills, or others, plus 12 to 18 months related experience and/or
training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must provide Farmers' Advantage customer service to both external and internal customers. Must perform all duties in an accurate, efficient manner, ensuring compliance with all internal controls and established bank policies and procedures. Will participate
in activities and special events, and represent the bank in community affairs and civic organizations.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodation@MyFarmers.bank and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.