Responsible for reviewing loan documentation, accurately processing the files, and organizing the documents. Assists in ensuring closings are on-time, quality standards are met, and compliance policies and requirements are followed to facilitate quality service
for the customer and timely funding from investors.
1. Collect and review loan documents to satisfy loan conditions. This duty is performed daily.
2. Ensure loan documentation meets department service and quality standards and complies with all internal controls, established bank policies and procedures, and laws and regulations. This duty is performed daily.
3. Organizes loan file during the loan process in investor order to be imaged and sent to the investor for funding. This duty is performed daily.
4. Ensures accurate processing is completed in a timely manner and prepared for submission to underwriting. This duty is performed daily.
5. Reviews exception reports to ensure all tasks are completed and loans are on target to meet expected closing dates. This duty is performed daily.
6. Proactively communicate of loan status to the borrower and the Originator. This duty is performed daily.
7. Clear loan conditions requested from the investor for purchase of the loan. This duty is performed daily.
8. Maintain a thorough knowledge of lending programs, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements, demonstrating a commitment to professional ethics, and complying with all Federal and State compliance policies and requirements. This duty is performed
9. Represents the bank at community events and in civic organizations. This duty is performed as needed.
10. Other duties as assigned. This duty is performed as needed.
11. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Mental alertness and adaptability to office and field area work routines. Equivalent to four years high school or GED, with particular emphasis during high school in office skills, shop skills, or others, plus 2 years related experience and/or training,
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to work in high volume environment. Must provide Farmers Advantage Customer Service to all customers both internal and external.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodation@MyFarmers.bank and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.