The incumbent is responsible for the administering and serving as a resource for all aspects of the bank's credit card program, with the exception of approvals. Also administers the Reg E Error Resolution procedures of the bank, certain aspects of the Trism
Instant debit card program, Falcon Fraud,reconciling of GL accounts related to bank-owned ATMs and research and assistance for related issues for employees and customers.
1. ATM GL reconciliation. This duty is performed daily, about 15% of the time.
2. Reg E Error Investigations and maintain records for compliance. This duty is performed daily, about 15% of the time.
3. Daily audit of debit cards printed and maintenance. This duty is performed daily, about 15% of the time.
4. Maintain documents in Aurora of credit card program, debit card requirements and Reg E EFT Errors. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
5. Falcon Fraud. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
6. Create credit card accounts, maintenance, adjustments and payments. This duty is performed daily, about 5% of the time.
7. Process all components of expired debit cards. This duty is performed monthly, about 5% of the time.
8. Monitoring debit card exceptions and reporting. This duty is performed weekly, about 5% of the time.
9. Process components of compromised debit cards. This duty is performed as needed, about 5% of the time.
10. Maintaining international travel blocks with our processor. This duty is performed daily, about 5% of the time.
11. Performs account research as requested by bank personnel or customer. This duty is performed as needed, about 5% of the time.
12. Other deposit operations duties as assigned. This duty is performed as needed, about 5% of the time.
13. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
High school or GED, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; e.g. data processing, clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc, plus 2 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
Must deliver Farmers' Advantage Customer Service to all customers, both internal and external. Must maintain confidentiality of customer and bank information at all times. Must have strong attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work independently.
Must be able to cross-train for other positions.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodation@MyFarmers.bank and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.