Starting Salary: $49,800-$62,250
Provides a proactive approach to the care of the bank's facilities, grounds, and equipment. This includes the identification of needs and the assignment of maintenance staff to meet those needs. Directs the scheduling of maintenance and repairs for all locations.
Ensures that all grounds are properly maintained, and facilities are clean, orderly, and secure. Ensures that all equipment is maintained in proper working condition, including ATMs, ITMs, Bank security systems, and Bank vehicles.
1. Maintains familiarity with all bank-owned equipment (except computers) and the acceptable performance levels of that equipment. This includes HVAC, sprinklers, postage, lighting, clocks, fire suppressant systems, and security systems. This duty is
2. Directs the scheduling of equipment, facilities, and grounds maintenance as required and in a manner that does not inhibit the performance of personnel engaged in serving our customers. This duty is performed daily.
3. Performs regular inspection of facilities and grounds at all locations to ensure proper maintenance is performed and that everything is in working order. This duty is performed as needed.
4. Oversees contracting and all communication with janitorial and lawn care services for all locations. This duty is performed daily.
5. Maintains an up-to-date listing of all vendors and suppliers used in the maintenance of all facilities and grounds. This duty is performed monthly.
6. Ensures that maintenance and inspection logs are maintained, and that all bank vehicles are regularly maintained. Ensures courier schedule is followed. This duty is performed daily.
7. Controls work flow by scheduling employees, assisting staff with facilities related work issues, and ensuring deadlines are met. This duty is performed daily.
8. Evaluates all mechanical equipment, building shells, interior finishes, energy effectiveness, etc., and develops recommendations for improvements. This duty is performed as needed.
9. Achieve cost savings through maximizing utilization of suppliers, preferred vendors/contractors, and identify additional efficiency opportunities, consistent with bank goals. This duty is performed daily.
10. Ensure compliance with required local, state, and federal laws and regulations, as well as bank compliance requirements. This duty is performed daily.
11. Oversees maintenance and support of ATM and ITM hardware and communications. This duty is performed daily.
12. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Knowledge of a specialized field (however acquired), such as basic accounting, computer, etc. Equivalent of four years in high school, plus night, trade extension, or correspondence school specialized training, equal to two years of college, plus 5 years related
experience and/or training, and 3 years related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must have current valid driver's license and driving record that is satisfactory to bank's insurer.
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
RESPONSIBILITY FOR WORK OF OTHERS
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities may include but not limited to interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance,
rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Supervises a small group (3-7) of employees, usually of lower classifications. Assigns and checks work; assists and instructs as required and performs same work as those supervised, or closely related work, a portion of the time. Content of the work supervised
is of non-technical nature, but presents numerous situations to which policies and precedents must be interpreted and applied.
Supervises the following departments: Facilities, mail services and courier staff.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions and expectations.
Moderate diversity, low physical. Work activities which allow for a moderate amount of diversity in the performance of tasks which are not as varied as those positions with high-level diversity and decision-making.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, talk or hear; and frequently required to walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms; occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl, taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds; frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision; distance vision; peripheral vision; depth perception;
and ability to adjust focus.
Must have strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability, as well as well-developed verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service. Extensive knowledge of facilities
and mechanical maintenance.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodation@MyFarmers.bank and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.